Make a FREE WILL DONATION to help support my FREE MUSIC!
(but only if you want to)


.35¢ minimum, please. PayPal takes their cut.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ticking Away the Moments...

Not that anyone but A-Ron is following this blog (yet), but I wanted to let you ALL know that I'm less than a week away from going into the studio to start tracking "I Am", my debut song as a solo artist. Every last part will be played by me. Obviously not simultaneously.

After I get it recorded, mixed and posted I'll start working on more tracks. My intention is to bring in local musician friends for cameos, and maybe even use the lovely invention called the internet to have friends in other locales drop tracks. I wonder if I can do an international version?

Note to self: Start making friends with Swedes or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More